We envision our space as a catalyst for knowledge creation and investigation – a vibrant social and intellectual center that brings scholars and disciplines together. Our unique collections not only stimulate the intellectual curiosity of our community, but elevate We advance the mission of the College by collaborating in teaching and learning. We develop and curate unique collections and information resources that establish a foundation for intellectual inquiry, ethical scholarship, and lifelong learning among women, particularly in the areas of women’s studies.
Our approach reflects our values
- We foster the students’ exploration of the world through the lenses of multiple disciplines and from a variety of different perspectives.
- Diversity. We nurture, celebrate, and prioritize diversity within our community.
- Engagement. We amplify our effectiveness through partnerships, collaborations, and shared expertise.
- Openness. We advocate for the wide dissemination of ideas, knowledge, and information to benefit the College and the global community.
- Privacy. We respect and safeguard the privacy of our users in their quest for information.
- Learning. We foster the open exchange of ideas and knowledge production in an atmosphere of reflection and innovation.
Critical thinking. We value the appropriate framing of research questions, accessing and evaluating sources, understanding the economic, legal, political, and social issues surrounding information, and the ethical use of information
Links to Open Access Sources
- Directory of Open Access Journals DOAJ
- Directory of Open Access Repositories
- Directory of Open Access Books
- RePEc (Research Paper in Economics)
- OAPEN Library
- JISC (Joint Information System Committee
- Bnet: online magazine dedicated to issues of business management
- Public Library of Science
- Intec Open Access Publisher
- Indian Academy of Science
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Open Access journal Search Engine
Links to General Knowledge and Current Awareness
Links to access online e-journals