The College has established a functional IQAC as a Post Accreditation Quality Enhancement & Sustenance Measure. It is a part of a Institutions system that work towards realizing the goals of quality sustenance activity. This is a Prestigious & significant department set up by UGC to stimulate the academic environment for the Promotion of Quality of Teaching, Learning & Research in Higher Educational Institutions.
Composition of IQAC
Chairperson : Prof. Zubeda Begum, (Principal, Abbas Khan College for Women).
Co-ordinator of IQAC : Dr. M.S Vidya, (H.O.D Kannada).
1. Ms. Syeda Tabassum S.G, (H.O.D of Commerce).
2. Prof. Noor Ayesha, (H.O.D of Computer Science).
1. Ms. Syeda Umme Habeeba, (Lecturer, Dept of History).
2. Ms. Shaziya Iffath, (Lecturer, Dept of Commerce and Management).
Management Representative: Dr Zaheeruddin Ahmed, (General Secretary, CMA).
Office Superintendent: Ms. Vasanthi R.
1. Athufa Tamkeen III B.B.A.
2. Sarana Fathima II BCA.
External Advisor: Prof. Mohana, (Associate Professor, Dept of Commerce, GFGC, Kengeri).